Trust and Estate Administration
We handle trust and estate administration, as well as probate and estate administration.
California Trust Administration:
- Administering a single-person trust after the settlor’s death
- Administering a married settlor trust on the death of the first spouse
- Court proceedings
- Estate tax returns, Form 706
- Gift tax returns, Form 709
- Trust administration
- Beneficiary and creditor’s rights against the trust
We handle the settling of a decedent’s affairs.
- Petition for probate, Letters Testamentary
- Nonresident heirs and beneficiaries
- Creditor’s claims
- Sales of estate property
- Inventory and appraisal
- Will contests
- Other matters
California Trust and Probate Litigation
We handle disputes involving trusts and estates.